Vocaloid House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vocaloid House

This forum is dedicated exclusively to Vocaloid -- more specifically, roleplaying them. New members are always welcome!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kneel before the lord! >;3

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kneel before the lord! >;3 Empty Kneel before the lord! >;3 Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:28 pm

Ooh ~ looks like I'm the first member here. I feel special. :3 My name is Mira but you can call me Ume, or Teto, who I roleplay and cosplay as. I don't really know what else to say so uh... Ta-ta!

2Kneel before the lord! >;3 Empty Re: Kneel before the lord! >;3 Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:50 pm

Monoko

Monoko
Tuna Fiend

Looks like you are our first member! Congrazzles! Here is your prize *gives bread* I added your name to the character list as Teto. Smile Have fun! Oh and remember to read the site rules and all that good shat!

https://vocaloidhouse.rpg-board.net

3Kneel before the lord! >;3 Empty Re: Kneel before the lord! >;3 Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:05 pm

Uboa

Uboa
Pervert With A Muffler

Welcome to VH. Enjoy your stay.

4Kneel before the lord! >;3 Empty Hi Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:22 am

Me. Myself. And I.

Me. Myself. And I.
Alcoholic

Hello. That's what I have to say. Also, damnit, cupcake had better be around here somewhere.................... cyclops

5Kneel before the lord! >;3 Empty Re: Kneel before the lord! >;3 Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:20 am

Uboa

Uboa
Pervert With A Muffler

Hmm. It appears we have even fresher meat among us. Welcome to VH. If you haven't already, please PM Monoko or myself with the Vocaloid character you would like to be. All are available excluding the following: Teto Kasane. Luka Megurine. Kaito Shion. Please read the site rules.

I would also like to take this chance to apologize for the low traffic. Ume had let us know in advance that she will be on vacation until the second of August. Monoko and I have had Internet troubles, however, they have been taken care of.

6Kneel before the lord! >;3 Empty Re: Kneel before the lord! >;3 Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:57 pm

Me. Myself. And I.

Me. Myself. And I.
Alcoholic

Alright, good sir and thanks for the welcome.

7Kneel before the lord! >;3 Empty Re: Kneel before the lord! >;3 Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:58 pm

Miku

Miku
Diva

Hi. I'm Jessica. I'm a big Vocaloid fan, and after searching most of the web, I found this place. My favourite character has to be Hatsune Miku, I just love her. And I'm hoping to get her for what I'm guessing is a roleplaying topic.

8Kneel before the lord! >;3 Empty Re: Kneel before the lord! >;3 Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:02 pm

Monoko

Monoko
Tuna Fiend

Miku wrote:Hi. I'm Jessica. I'm a big Vocaloid fan, and after searching most of the web, I found this place. My favourite character has to be Hatsune Miku, I just love her. And I'm hoping to get her for what I'm guessing is a roleplaying topic.
You got Miku! :3 Have fun roleplaying and the like. ^_^ And remember, heroes don't do drugs! Except maybe Drug Man! XD

https://vocaloidhouse.rpg-board.net

9Kneel before the lord! >;3 Empty Re: Kneel before the lord! >;3 Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:15 am

Miku

Miku
Diva

Guest wrote:Ooh ~ looks like I'm the first member here. I feel special. :3 My name is Mira but you can call me Ume, or Teto, who I roleplay and cosplay as. I don't really know what else to say so uh... Ta-ta!
SHUD UP! WE DON'T WANT YOUR KIND HERE!!! COSPLAYERS!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum